Monday 8 February 2016

Valentine Zig-Zag Card

Hello Friends!

I am sharing a zig-zag love card today, with some masculine touch with no pinks! But I used some red to compliment the love theme, have a look



Front is embellished with my handmade roses, small hand cut paper dollies, an arrow & a small bow with gold glittery center. Sentiment was stamped, heat embossed with pink embossing powder then fussy cut & adhered to a small tag. 


I used this pretty blue patterned paper everywhere which was perfect for the valentine theme. Quotes were handwritten, "Moments" & "Forever" was written using stencils.


Added tiny rhinestones here and there to add little shine to my card.
I hope you like it! Do share, I love to read your comments :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Wonderful day!

Linking my card to





21 comments:

  1. Perfect love the Z TFS
    Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the z design!! You decorated it beautifully!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really crafted a gorgeous hand made card. Wonderfull mdifferent zig-zag card with all of your handmade special touches . Good luck, and thanks for joining in the challenge at the Mod Squad this week.
    Barbara, Mod Squad Challenge host

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! I liked the bow and the color combinations a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!! I love the unique layout, what a creative way to fold it! The blue and red just pop against the neutral background, and I so love your sentiment choice! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! Love this card fold!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOvely design Zfold card....Thanks for sharing it with Craft Rocket Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous zig zag fold card! I loved your hand-written sentiment and decoration around the card! Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu February Challenge! Hope to see you again! :)
    Suchi-Lulupu DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fun-fold card, Priyanka. Love your hand written sentiments and the handcut doily.
    Thank you for joining us at Lulupu.:)

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.