Sunday 26 June 2016

Blooming Memories of France!

Hello Friends,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I made a colourful layout yesterday, a different try with new techniques. Have a sneak peak and then I'll disclose what I did with this :)






Isn't it looking pretty? I love the effect of colours.

For it, I started with a 12 by 12 inches pattern paper. Sprayed some shimmer mists at the all the corners, after it was dry picked my soft pastels in pink and orange shades and blended the colours using my fingers. Although I used pastels above the mists but the shine was still visible! 

Now stamped the flower images using Itsy Bitsy stamp set (big florals) and my newly purchased Mudra's botanical blooms stamp set. Both are made in India products! and I loved them :)
After stamping the florals in black ink again I used my pastels in blue and green to create some deeper effect towards inside around the images on paper. 

Next highlighted the Eiffel Tower, Colosseum and other images with black gel pen. Rubbed some black pastel at the edges of Eiffel Tower. Now using a white gel pen highlighted the stamped images and monuments. Using texture paste stenciled a clock and added a shimmery butterfly at it's one end.

Next added two hearts rub ons near the Eiffel Tower and created some snowy effect with white gel pen. Lastly rubbed the black pastel at edges and it was done!

I didn't captured the making process as I was not sure what I will do next and how it will look, anyways end result was good. I hope you all liked it too! Do share with me :)

Thanks for visiting! 
Have a great day! :)

linking my layout to

Virginia's View Challenge #22 (Summer Challenge)






I used my old pastels lying with me since years and new stamp set!


Mod Squad Challenge (All that glitters)

One Crazy Stamper Challenge (AG)

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely spectacular!! The colors are amazing!! I love the design and the details!! What a stunning work of art this is!! I absolutely love it!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! The colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion! - Rina, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout - love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really amazing! I love, love, LOVE what you did with the colors and how the bright edges blend into that gorgeous soft teal. Then it opens up to the center of the page and it is stunning. This is a perfect example of color blending at its best and how you can create a powerful image using negative space. This really is an incredible layout and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This is so pretty!! I loved your layout, so cool colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing piece of art - just stunning! And thanks for listing all the steps, I loved reading how you created it! Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our June challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! it does look pretty! I love the colors melting and flowers and the white pen doodling. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the colours. Thank you for sharing it in our Anything Goes Challenge at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh what amazing artwork its absolutely gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright and beautiful. Thank you for joining the All That Glitters Challenge at Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW how beautifully you used the stamps and inks...amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunningly beautiful creation priyanka !! so glad to see your work and thanks for dropping in at my blog !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharada for your sweet words & following my blog :)

      Delete
  14. Nice! (Congrats on the Simon Spotlight, well-deserved.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Your altered DP is fantastic! Biggest congrats on your spotlight at SSS! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'am so happy to see you on my blog, Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  16. This is simply awesome Priyanka...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is AMAZING Priyanka! ^__^ Thank you so much for playing along Challenge #7 over at Peek-a-Boo Designs!
    All the best! <3

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.