Thursday 16 June 2016

My Handmade Post card!


Hello Friends :)

I have a post card (4 by 6 inches) to share with you all with my own hand written message, have a look




                         



I used a dull cream shade handmade sheet for this and stamped flowers using Jane Doodles stamp sets and leaves from Itsy Bitsy stamp set. All coloured using Faber Castell colour pens and Faber Castel colour pencils. Script stamp is from Bo Bunny. 

The words "Post card" was written using a gold 3D outliner.  

I added a butterfly stamp at the corner, this die cut was lying with me since a long time, and now finally it got a place on my post card! Message is written using colour pencil.



Edges are all inked with fancy fushia, artistry stamp pad and gathered twigs distress ink.

I hope you like my simple project. I would love to hear what you say! Please share :)

Have a great day!!


Linking my creation to

Indian Craft Room- ICR CoasteRides


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it's absolutely gorgeous!! I love the images and your handwriting on the back!! What a fabulous postcard this is!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh it is sooo delicate and beautiful to look at...your talent shines through in this one!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much doctor! I so happy you liked it :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much doctor! I so happy you liked it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharada! So happy to see you here and glad you liked my post card :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Sharada! So happy to see you here and glad you liked my post card :)

      Delete
  4. Such an amazing & neat project for the Post Card CoasteRide... Love the old times feel on it... Thanks so much for playing with us at ICRCSUM02!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.