Tuesday 28 February 2017

Love theme journal cover

Hi Friends..How are you all doing? 

I hope you all are enjoying your crafting journey..I was away from this blogland since long time and missed you all a lot. My right hand got injured in an accident & I was not able to do any task with it..I am recovering now and feeling much better.
Today I am sharing what all I made in the month of Feb just a few projects....here is my first one, a Love theme journal cover made for the Valentine theme at ICR for February Coasteride challenge.. I was the hostess for this month and have chosen this theme "A Valentine project and the twist is to add some Dimension"





It's a simple and quick project just embellished with few tiny embellishments. Covered the background first with love theme pattern paper and red burlap at the spine. Then added some tags, foam embellishments and puffy stickers to add some dimension.

I hope you liked this simple project, do share your thoughts :)
Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Great day! 

Linking my project to following challenges:
House of Cards Challenge- Love Theme and/or colors


Heart Desires Challenge- Moodboard
I picked beautiful color shades from this moodboard.

Unstampabelles Challenges - Anything Goes & twist is to add something NEW
I used two new craft goodies here one is red burlap and other is puffy stickers (no stamps have been used)

Country View Challenges - 30 Mins or Under




9 comments:

  1. Lovely work and super colours! Thanks for joining us at CVC and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your hand...I hope it is doing much better. Your journal cover looks amazing!! I love the papers and the embellishments!! What a gorgeous project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its Lovely..those pretty colors ! Hope you recover soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome^^ Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute book! Love the hessian backing. Hope your hand is much better. Thanks for sharing this work with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon dear.. That's a lovely journal cover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope that you're feeling much better. Sweet Journal cover!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires Challenge #10!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so pretty! I hope you fully recover soon Thank you for joining the House of Cards February Challenge. Thank you for entering and I hope we see you enter again this month Karen P (HOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are feeling better! Love the this cover and that feather!! Thanks for joining us at THD!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.