Wednesday 29 November 2017

Mermaid Wishes!



Hello Friends!

My second post for today! Feeling happy to share my projects :)

Here is a colourful interactive card..


This is how it opens up.......




For the background I have used distress ink with brick stencil and added silver foil randomnly at few bricks, isn't the combination looking pretty? For the other half part I have used chevron pattern paper with a splash of shimmer sprays. I have stamped some fishes to the front panel too.




These cute mermaids were stamped, coloured and then fussy cut. I have adhered them to small pieces of vellum and added to my card using foam tape. Stamp is from Craftyscrappers "Mermaid Wishes"

This was all....I hope you liked this cute card
Do share your views

Thanks for visiting & Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love, love this!! Those mermaids are so beautiful!! The design and colors are fabulous!! Wow!! This is such a fun and gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

You may also like.