I am back with a princess theme layout tutorial!
This project revived my childhood memories and fairy tales as it is inspired from a famous fairy tale and you will certainly recognise it after looking at it.
Now moving on to the picture tutorial....
1.Take a piece of cardboard, any colour corrugated sheet and distress or archival inks.
2. Create the background blending the inks using blending tool and glue a piece of corrugated sheet to the base.
3. Now using the stamp set "Dots to Lines", stamp the image randomly and add white embossing powder to it. Heat emboss the stamped area.
4. Next I picked this lovely stamp "You are so Enchanting" and stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock, coloured them using faber castell colour pencils and fussy cut them.
5. Select other embellishments to go with your background, like flowers, chipbords, die cuts, pattern papers etc.
6. Arrange and glue the elements to the cardboard
7. I added some more texture to the base by applying shimmer texture paste to the corrugated sheet. These are so good to use for any mixed media project and on any surface! I also added some tint of gold paste
8. Here is the completed look and some more close up pics...
Happy Holidays & Happy Weekend!!
Linking my project to following challenges: